Verified Reviewer

Epic Games - V-buck issues

The epic games site keeps logging me into a new account and wont let me sign up as my sons fortnite ID# hes establishes on his switch.so now I have vbucks under me that he doesnt have access to under his name on fortnite and i dont play it.his account is under mine on nintendo.com as a child account.how do I put the vbucks on his account? Also how come in the vbucks tab to buy bucks they dont have a spare button you can hit for V-cards and just scratch and type in instantly threw that...seems like a simple I.T. coding issue that could and should be easily resolved that way can just input it while logged into their accoubt.

User's recommendation: Under Vbucks tab have the ability to add a V-card # while logged on and playing.simple.

ID
Product
Epic Games Fortnite V Bucks Gift Card
Pros
  • Add my vbucks
  • Just want my vbucks
Loss
Preferred solution
Helpppppp talk to a person to tell me what I'm doing wrong and why I'm so dumb and old all of a sudden I cant figure this simple ish out thank you for you're time.