Update by user Oct 21, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. After months of aggravation I finally received everything that I ordered.

I was very happy that they fixed the problem however I had to be messaging them everyday until they got it right!

was a very long process but it is finally over!! I am not sure I will ever order from them again but I do love their shapewear!.

Update by user Sep 29, 2021

And just a note I forgot to say is my review says "RESOLVED" and it is NOT RESOLVED!!

Update by user Sep 29, 2021

So...they did contact me and said they finally sent my order so I waited and waited and lo and behold I received an order September 24, 2021! and of course there was nothing in the...

#2065979

Really sorry about the mix-up, Brenda. Be assured that we'll make things right, and you will receive what you have paid for.

Drop your order info here: https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260442 and we'll check the status of your replacement order. Thanks!

Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Never recieved product
Cons
  • Customer service sucks
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Shapermint - Still waiting for an order I placed on July 11, 2021

I have been back and forth and back and forth so many times with this company and I STILL do not have my order!!!!!

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! Horrible customer service......

#2061461

We know waiting was never fun. Please allow us to check on what happened to your order, and free you from your worries. DM us your order number and email address at this link: https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260378

#2061457

We're deeply sorry to hear in the difficulties on your order. We'd be glad to check on it for you. Please message us your order number or email thru https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260378

View more comments (1)
Terrace Bay, Ontario

Verified Reviewer

Shapermint - Have not received an order I placed on July 11, 2021!!

They have not shipped my order that I placed on July11th and I am still waiting for it! They have finally contacted me and I really don't have anything good to say about this company! I have been in contact with them 12+ times and I am STILL WAITING!!!

User's recommendation: Buyer beware! They still have not sent my order!! I have been waiting for 2 months!!

#2062211

We didn't mean to keep you waiting and this is truly unintended, Brenda. Allow us to make this right and check the status of your order.

Send us your order details here https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260378 and we'll sort this out for you. Thanks.

Terrace Bay, Ontario