Verified Reviewer

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Poorly installed tires.

My Tires where install on July 8, 2021, before I went to Firestone 8 had my front ball joints and tie rod installed. my ticket number is 24830 and the store number is 606037. I purchased the tires and came back the next day to get them installed. The manager told they I could not pay for a wheel until the tire where put on the vehicle, he stated that need to geylt the car inspected first. The tire where installed and I left the shop. I never really noticed the my tire where Squealing and my driverside tire look crooked. I'm still paying on these bald, miss up tires.

User's recommendation: Check there work before you leave....

#2054852

Hello Charles, we are sorry to hear about this tire issue and would be happy to help. Please, send us an email to, socialcare@***.com, with full details, your contact information, and invoice number.

You are a valued Firestone customer, and we hope to hear from you soon. ^Kristyn

ID
Pros
  • Close to my house
Cons
  • Whole expeerience
  • Price quote
  • Terrible results
Loss