Aspen Dental - Pissed and want myf@@@@@G money back they did not perform what was paid for.

im going to keep posting a complaint about aspen dental offices in newark oh & zanesville oh & maybe enough people will see them and go some where else. if your paid to do a job you should do the job right. or you should reinburst client in full. i was screwed over by aspen dentals zanesville oh office. and now im getting yhe same *** from there newark ohio office. does anybody stand by there work anymore? the work that was done besides them making the partials would not have been done if i knew they could not make dentures to fit your mouth.insteed they want your mouth to fit there dentures. i do not wish for allie of aspen dental to reply with im sorry. i want some one in charge.
#1682076

Aspen dental

I 100% agree these dentures are awful fitting The Lab Tech was rude and straight up lied to me. Someone so needs to fix the issue

They scammed me too. I paid for the expensive dentures and I got the most miserable god awful buck teeth.

The money back guarantee is a scam. They kept my money.

@Brenda Brown

Brenda they didnt give a refund?

I went to Aspen Dental to have two teeth cap,Instead they told me I was approve for a line of credit for 20,000.when I set up the appointment to get this done , they num my whole mouth and the next thing they where drilling my teeth & next all my front teeth where drill down (top & bottom)they put caps on my teeth (left all the routs in my gum).the caps kept falling off I called the main office and let them know Im upset .They told me to come in & they would fix evetything the denist told me I had to have my back teeth pulled out so he can make me a bridge for my front bottom teeth and he cap my front top teeth,they made 4 sets of denters for me (which I don't have in my moth)with all this damage that they did to my moth I need all my roots pulled out and bridges put in so I can eat .I have a denist ,but he don't take my insurance.and my insurance don't pay for bridges. So here I sit and can't eat food with out my teeth falling out(caps)I have no back teeth they pulled them out to put a bridge (made denters)where do I go from here ?? iI have all my paper work and x-rays and the bill of saying what they charge and what they did .I hope you can help me ,my front teeth where straight and white why did they do this and are going to get away with it ,I would like to smile again and eat .Thank you Diane Sieminski (dianevrg@***.com)585621****(home number) :cry :cry

I beg of you to contact the doctor who has posted here about the class action lawsuit. Aspen, as in my case, has a practice of hiding their dirty laundry with low budget settlements that refund their victim but doesn't compensate for the pain and suffering or the money it cost to repair what the dental problems they caused. With the refund they can BURY the issue and go on to hurt other patients.

Please please join the cause to stop them!!

@MantenoVictim

Aspen Dental at Retail Court in Myrtle Beach SC all they care about scamming the patient! All they care about is the money they scam you out of!

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@***.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

@Ted B Mqu

I would like to join this action suit against Aspen

@Ted B Mqu

To swollen to give a good conversation í had tumor in my. palate.had kimo,radiation to see the TRUTH !!

at your dentist not on my time...they. claim peace of minD!!!

and wreck your mouth and your life.. Fla

View more comments (12)
ID
#191381 Review #191381 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Aspen Dental Dentures

Aspen Dental - Does not understand the meaning of refunddo you think i wil take less then what ipaid?

i have talked with office manager of newark oh aspen dental. 2 different aspen offices can not make partials to fit my mouth. & want to give me the run around on a refund. like offering to give me under $200 back. afterpaying $800.00 cash & owe care credit card $1500.00.do they really think im that ***? im tired of being past to one person and back to another. then i get a letter from patient services supervisor. telling me i need to talk with office manager. but when i do its the same thing .you needa adjustment but dentist says he cant do anything about the cap in teeth on the partials. they made them and its my second pair between 2 aspen dental offices that cant seem to make partials to fit my mouth. in that case i feel they did not perform work that was paid for so why cant i get a refund? so i can find a better dentist to fix my mouth.is there a owner of this corporation or just managers that cant seem to get together on this problem. refund me and ill go to another dental office that has nothing to do with aspen dental.
ID
#191280 Review #191280 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Aspen Dental Dental Services

Aspen Dental - Paid for work that has not been fixed right tired of run around

i have had teeth pulled partials made do not fit went back&back&back get the point.went another aspen dental office same thing if you cant make teeth to fit why wont you just refund so i can find another dentist that can. its nit hard just write a check & mail it.or you must not speak english??????????give me a *** break aspen dental ohio.im currently with the newark ohio office. started at zanesville ohio office wont go back there unless dentist is gone.my whole life ive dealt with the public & now i no why some are so angry when they come some place new. its places like aspen dental that give other businesses a bad name.

Dr.Bleckstein@***.com

Thanks,

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

ID
#190707 Review #190707 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aspen Dental - Over priced & poor work & still paying for it

i went to get my front teeth checked to see if i could get them fixed because they were chipped in middle and ended up getting 5 teeth pulled 2 filled and 2 temp partials that did not fit from the start told to keep coming back for adjustments. but how many times can you bend a piece of wire? i cant eat or talk right with them in besides them making my other teeth and mouth hurt. tired of dealing with this so called dentist office. i would not reccomend nobody to go to aspen dental in zanesvile ohio.ive paid close to $3000 for 4 teeth to be pulled and 2 partials that i cant wear.

allie at aspen dental did contact your patient services. big fat zero from them.so what next? :( :( :( :( im tired of the run around.

allie is always really sorry for our problem with aspen dental. always tells everybody to contact paient services.who then contacts theaspen office u visited & says u just need a adjustment.what i need is my *** money back & this care credit card *** taken care of & ill never go to any of there aspen dental offices again.

J taylor,I'm very sorry to hear about your experience at the Zanesville office. Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to the Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can help?

They're trained to help resolve these types of issues.

They can be reached at 1-86*-***-**** or patientservices@***.com. -Allie

First file a complaint with your states Deptartment of Professional Standards, then contact your states consumer fraud department. THEN sue!!!!!!

View more comments (3)