comment to review:

They stole $1,700 from me.

Discovr Bookings #2053729
I feel for you and sorry you've lost your money. I'm in Australia, complained to our authorities on the matter here, and Darren Mathers just ignored their correspondence. It seems as though the Office of Fair Trading and the ACCC are toothless tigers here in Australia where relatively small sums of money are concerned, so people like Darren Mather can make a nice little living out of cheating numerous people out of relatively small amounts of money.
1 0
Show
comment to review:

International Fraud Company - Stay Away!

Discovr Bookings #2053723
I had dealings with Darren Mathers back in 2016 where I was promised a full refund and, despite many promises, it never eventuated. I raised the matter with ACCC and he simply refused to respond to them and they didn't pursue the matter. Maybe they will close him down if there are other dissatisfied customers now. When I took this on, I was on my own. I still have ALL my correspondence with Darren and his associates, so can easily prove what I am saying. I just found some old paperwork and, out of curiosity, thought I'd have a look to see if Darren was still up to his old tricks....apparently yes.
0 0