Verified Reviewer

Discovr Bookings - Did not meet refund promises - avoid this organisation

Update by user Sep 26, 2021

I raised a report with ASIC Reference Number: 9780**** but as Discovr refused to respond to correspondence the matter was simply dropped. Apparently the amount was too small, even though collectively with all the other businesses similarly affected, it amounted to a lot more.

My guess is that Darren Mathers is well versed in exactly how much he can rip people off without raising the matter sufficiently to warrant more action by ASIC. Really rotten deal for small businesses being constantly ripped off the same way over and over again.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2021
Back in 2016 I signed up to Discovr's promoting themselves as a booking service and promising a full refund of the joining fee if we didn't achieve a certain level of bookings in a certain time). In any event, no bookings ever eventuated, and neither did my refund. I've since found many others similarly treated, even as recently as this year.

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague.

ID
Cons
  • No refund
  • Numerous empty promises
  • Threatened legal action for sharing my experience
Loss