Verified Reviewer

Nutrisystem - Missing food

I got 2 boxers of Nutrisystem Belly Buster & Power Lean as a gift from a friend. When I opened the boxes I noticed there is not enough food for 5 days, there are no snacks. LOT #0N011321 & LOT # 1N121120 UPC #32674 8**** & UPC #32674 8****. She got it at Walmart and the store has a no refund policy on diet food. So I'm writing to the company and I just want you to send all the meals that are supposed to be in these 2 boxes. I only received 5 meals in both boxes and thats enough for 1 days? What about the rest of the week? Can you help me out and send a replacement for the food missing. But its not fair to me to pay in the future for a box and not get all the food I'm supposed to get?
#2055442

Hello Anna, Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your experience.

We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include a brief description of your issue as you have described here.

We look forward to hearing from you and to helping! ~ The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

ID
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution