Verified Reviewer

Suddenlink - Billing

Update by user Sep 25, 2021

I recently got on a chat site wth Suddenlink and got no satisfaction. I cancelled my service on June 8th and they insist on charging me for service until July 28th.

I was told there was nothing they could do because the account was closed. I told them I was not paying and the problem was with their rep who did not do as i asked in June.

Original review updated by user Aug 26, 2021
I called and cancelled Suddenlink service on June 8th. I don't know what happened but I keep getting bills. I paid thru the billing cycle ending on June 26th but I keep getting billed for further service. I explained to your rep that we are not at our home for the summer but I was told a Suddenlink rep was there this week to get the equipment. We won't be back home around the end of Sept.You can get your can get your gear then.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Suddenlink. ectremely poor customer service.

ID
Georgetown, Texas
Service
Suddenlink Tv Service
Pros
  • Able to get service
Cons
  • Customer service is worthless
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered