ACAP Global - Payment Due

I provided 8 resources for ACAP Global. Burtay Arat paid me first with a bad check seven months after I did the first transaction. Other business owners have also been victims of ACAP Global owned by Burtay Arat. After several complaints,letters and phone calls, Burtay Arat paid me part of the debt 9 and 11 months They are not paying the rest of the money. Burtay Arat is not answering my phone calls or answering my e-mails either. They keep lying that they sent me the payment but I never received anything from Burtay Arat (ACAP Global) till date

Burtay is a great guy!

These are a fraudulent posts by Jeevan Technologies (www.jeevantechnologies.com). We hired them for a brief period but canceled the contract due to non-delivery and inconsistent information we were given about resources/locations/hours worked etc. The folks we were in contact with are named Mohammed Ashik and Sudarshan.

Burtay Arat is not a professional worker made me to work for 13 hours/day for just few hundreds pounds/month.since i am student working for him as a part- time worker.He made me to work and said your not up to the mark and doesn't make the payment fully.

These all comments are posted by people working on the same projects and made everyone so disappointed.

View more comments (2)