Verified Reviewer

Thumbtack - One Landscaper Collected $800 and Vanished

I engaged a landscaper. The guy took $800 cash (I have pictures of the bills as well). He executed a $1700 contract to do the landscape work at my home. Did half a day's worth of work, collected $800 and vanished. Sent numerous mails via Thumbtack and text msgs to his personal phone but no response for the last 2 wees. I have several pictures of him working on my property along with his vehicle as well. In thumbtack this landscaper is registered as "PK Pavers and Landscaping" His phone number is 908-605-****.
#2065792

Hi Ron, we're glad you brought these concerns to our attention. We definitely want to step in and help you with a resolution.

Our Trust and Safety Team solely handles these types of concerns, please file a formal report for your case here: https://help.thumbtack.com/report-a-concern. Our team will review the details and reach out to you within 2-3 business days, providing next steps.

#2048120

Contract.. Go to court. Posting here won't help you.

View more comments (1)