HBO Max - HBOMAX tells me I don’t live in the USA. I do. I live in Arizona. After calling both, my ISP and HBOMAX. I still have no service.

I called my ISP Southwest Communications and they told me to call HBOMAX. I did, but like every other time I've talked to them, I never get any results. I talked to a Tech at HBOMAX, and he seemed to know what's going on. He told me that my IP address is telling him that I'm not in the USA. Then, like always, we get disconnected. This happens to me any time I have to talk with them. I get handed to another person who is very hard for me to understand because I'm not dealing with someone in the United States. My ISO techs were here a few days ago and replaced my router and modem.I will call them again.again.

User's recommendation: I dread calling HBOMAX again. I have through 5 different people at times and still no satisfaction. All I. An say is try to keep with the same person, but good luck with that!

ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered