Worldcore - An Expensive but excellent service - Pity they have problems

It seems that they have problems with their Bank Accounts that provide sub-accounts to clients. Nevertheless, they gave an early notice so I managed to withdraw all my money which otherwise would be blocked, and I hope that they will manage to be back with us soon. They are always available when needed, and I am sure they will overcome difficulties. Gave me solutions, while I could not open a Bank Account in the place my Company is registered because I am not a resident, so their service fitted nicely. It is now they have problems that we should support their effort, and I will certainly use them again when back in action, as I feel trust that whatever happens they will protect me as they already have.

Fake review by Patel Krymov

Worldcore - SCAM! - https://scamworldcore.com/The failure of the crypto currency swindler Pavel Krymov - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvGAg1pNvQ

Every body have money locked, don't hesitate to contact us. we will complain to czek republic justice, we are allready in contact with lawyers.

fake review of course, how it's possible to be happy to have money locked ...

@Yoann B

hiI have my money blocked with themwhat cn we do?

@Yoann B

Never had my money locked as I withdrew almost the lot, after been warned by Worldcore, and this is what I have been saying all along.Perhaps people did not pay attention to notifications about the problems with the bank.

View more comments (5)