Synergy Pro Consulting is a GREAT Company to Work with!!

Synergy Pro Consulting has been so great to work with. Thank you for all your helpl I am very impressed with my Synergy Pro Consulting coach, Becky Grimaud; her experience with both grant coaching and her life experience in the field. Ms. Grimaud is very knowledgeable and she responded to my e-mail questions very quickly. I would not have been able to complete my business plan without Becky's help. My Synergy Pro Consulting experience was really great. Whoever is looking at using the services at Synergy Pro Consulting should do it!! I highly recommend them. Thank you again!
#200148

:( What a Scam Company this place is now on our credit report because my dad in recession got tricked into their Scam about how he can get a grant with a coach just provide the information. Instead you pay $5000 and if you can't make the install payments its on your credit. Thanks a lot for taking a $500 down payment taking automatic withdrawals out and now its on our credit report.

@S***y

Usually when you buy something with other peoples money you pay it back, or it affects your credit. It's funny that you were borrowing sombody elses money for help to get somebody elses money. keep your hands out

yeah right. sounds like that's your friend. this place is a mess of morals.

View more comments (2)
ID
#119867 Review #119867 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Saint George, Utah