MICHAEL HARDMAN - Michael T Hardman Scam artist Targets AA groups

Appreciate comments from anyone that lent money to this scam artist: uses money he borrows for his own personal use: Ponzi scheme: what are the chances you will be paid back????? Well if you check the Palm Beach County Clerk records: look at his judgments, lawsuits and foreclosures. He has no conscience whatsoever.He goes to several AA groups and has borrowed money from various individuals that has left them destitute. Just like Madoff he has known many of these individuals for years.He promises high interest returns to scam you He will not be able to pay you back. He even has prepared tax returns for various individuals and uses this as a means to review their finances. How many individuals have lent him money: I heard people in North Carolina are looking for him also. How dare he prey on you. PLEASE TELL YOUR STORY; YOU CAN BE ANONYMOUS; BUT DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE GET SCAMMED BY THE WAY; I HEARD HE WAS A BOOKIE; is he using your money to gamble, put his kids through college, pay his mortgage, dine out? Your guess is as good as mine. By the way: I heard his father was an upstanding honest man and would roll over in his grave if he found out what his son has become:

I know Mike for 20 years through AA and as a financial advisor.He has always been straightforward and honest with me.I'm sorry for your loss but to blame the family says something of your character.

When the police reports were forwarded to the prosecutor's office after the sheriff's deputies arrested Mike, the prosecutor changed the 6 charges he was arrested for into 21 official charges. Mike is basically charged with fraud and an organized scheme to defraud.

Once his son Seumus and wife Julie are arrested as an accomplices Mike finally will be getting what he deserves.

His family will be destroyed like all the families lives' he destroyed when he stole their money and left them broke. What goes around comes around, and Mike brought all of this on himself.

For all of you fools who defended Maike & Julie, the scam artists, he was arrested yesterday and charged with multiple crimes, essentiall an organized scheme to defraud. I wonder which one of you suckers he conned into posting his $18,000.00 bail. You can go wave goodbye when they put him (and hopefully Julie) on the bus to prison when they are conviced.

I have heard Michael Hardman is going around telling people that the economy turned on him, just like everyone else, and "investors" are angry at him because they lost money. The truth is Michael & Julie took money from people under the guise he would invest it for them, but Michael just put it in his own account and spent it supporting his lifestyle.

They are thieves and accomplished *** artists. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM MIKE & JULIE AS POSSIBLE!!!

Yes, we were also scammed by M. Hardman.

We had done business with his financial advising company for 14 years, even knew his father. He finally scammed us for $112,000.00. I understand that he purchased land in upstate Florida for over $700,000.00 and put it in Shamus's name. I don't understand why he has not been prosecuted for this just like B.

Madoff.

When we confronted his wife, Julie, she put on quite a display of tears over the sad situation.

She even said the house was being forclosed; this was over a year ago.

WHY ARE THEY STILL IN IT? Obviously, crime does pay!!

there is another judgment filed in Palm Beach against Mike Hardman, this time for $13,000.00 from a gambling casino. He is a pig!

His wife owns Chafin Music with her family...DO NOT GO THERE! Julie provided the "Christian" front for their crimes, so do not support this business.

The Chafin family needs to pay back those Julie stole from. Boycot Chafin Music!!!

@Yet Another Victim

Julie is not affliated with Chafins in any way ....the late Paul Chafin did not leave them any part of the business .

Mike brought his children into this. He purchased a house for a cohort for cash and put it in his son's name (the son had just turned 18 and didn't signanything, Mike did).

He has "repaid" some money using his son's checking account further involving his boy. Mike is a *** man and those who defend him are blinded by the fact Mike is a good sociopath. He & Julie stole from anyone they could, included friends, and now waht to cast blame on those who point out his criminal ways. Classic diversion technique of sociopaths and *** men.

Feel sory for Mike & Julie if you wish, but you are being exploited for "cover" by them and if they avoid arrest, they'll be gone...but perhaps with some of your money too. Smart people will stay FAR away from these two grifters.

People invest to make money but when you loose it someones fault donate the money to charity next time if thers money to be thrown around if you dont want to risk loosing then dont invest its the name of the game people just never admit its not there fault seems like you guys learned not to invest the stock markets not good either cause you can loose it there to blame the stock market not yourself always someone to blame right.

You really need to check your information before writing all of these things. First of all, the kids all have jobs and do not have all of the technology that you mentioned - no ipads, no iphones etc.

They do have cars which the kids pay their own insurance on and such - none of the cars are new either. Julie is working again (2 jobs by the way) and Mike continues to seek employment. Furthermore there is no drinking or drugging at all in their house, so that is an absolute falsehood!

I feel bad that you lost money in dealing w/Mike but he has alot of people that owe him money and if he could get paid back, he would pay people back asap.

In addition, your mean spiritedness in attacking the kids is just wrong. They had nothing to do with anything and I truly hope that noone ever attacks your family or children like you have them.

View more comments (22)
West Palm Beach, Florida
I have been shopping at Nordstrom's for many years. I enjoyed the personal attention without pressure to buy.I just enjoyed the store. However, shoppers beware: Nordstom in Wellington has become a flea market: actually worse than a flea market. I noticed in the...

I was terminated by Nordstrom@ The Florida Mall last November for poor performance In which is ludicrise I was the only white person on grave yard with a bunch of Hispanics mind you I'm not a racist but I know through great sources high up that they wanted an all hispanic crew so I was the odd man out my work there was second to none in 3 years was never late never missed a day other than when my dad passed away My boss Andrew Faiman Is a hypocrite he has been late 5 hours drunk broke 4 toilots In the womens bathroom had sex with a female loss prevention agent on the roof we caught them up there did 10,000 dollars worth of damage in the bistro and he has his job and fired me whats wrong with this company!!

View more comments
West Palm Beach, Florida

Capital recovery services : do not buy

This business is listed for sale on Craig's list: do not buy : the only thing it has is a broken down tow truck. I know: I was scammed by this group. repo business and towing business for sale - $50000 (palm beach county) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2010-05-12, 10:26PM EDT Reply to: sale-ukdak-173820****@***.org [Errors when replying to ads?] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- repo business for sale. business for sale is an asset sale assets include, repo license, repo truck, soft ware and management, and accounts the hardest entry barrier into the repo business is a valid license. we have one and we have a manager who will go with the business for a reasonable salary price include 5 local accounts and the ability to grow the business into a 1,000,000 annual business the repo business has been identified as one of the best business to be in the future. reason for sale:, there are 3 owners who are friends but feel it is in the best interest to sell all or part of the business and to bring in fresh capitol prospective buyers must sign confidentiality agreements and non disclosure agreements. you cannot inspect the books and records, as I said this is asset sale. the tow truck is a 2000 Chevrolet diesel 3500 with rebuilt engine worth 20k, so you are only paying 30k for the accounts and the licensee. this is a great deal and wont last long so if your interested please send an email to ttuttlelandscape@***.com this is a all cash, no financing deal Location: palm beach county

Pirate Repo Of Florida - Convicted Felon Scammer Gentile reinvents repo company

PLEASE REFR TO MY REPORT ON PIRATE REPO INC.for details as to why I am pissed. Gentile stole $25000,00 of my money. This money was left to me by my husband who died in 1999 after a six year illness. I may never get my money back: but I will prevent others from being scammed. It is possible Gentile is positioning one of these companies for a phony sale as he did with A1A Repo. Regardless, I wouldn't trust this scammer with my business. Whoever invested the money for the tow truck: good luck: you will get screwed. Again, I would never never post a story as I did on Pirate Repo Inc. if I did not research every detail with facts to support the fact I was scammed by Gentile and the Debehnke's .I have four binder's of paperwork to support the scam. Gentile is also being investigated by the DOA.

Pirate Repo Of Florida - Convicted Felon Scammer Gentile reinvents repo company

Steven Gentile was issued a repo EE trainee license by the Department of Agriculture (DOA) despite his felony convictions for check fraud, cocaine possession and dealing in stolen goods. The DOA in Tallahassee recently issued him an E Repo Recovery License despite the ongoing investigation by the Palm Beach County field office DOA. Obviously one end doesn't know what the other is doing (this typifies Florida bureaucracy). If his E license is not revoked I will personally go to the DOA in Tallahassee and request a meeting with Connie Crawford who is in charge of this department. Pirate Repo Inc. is merely a change in the company name so Gentile can hide from the fact that he conspired with Jared and Shannon Debehnke to scam me out of money. My total loss was $50,000. Gentile STOLE $25,000 of my money. Without authorization the Debehnkes gave Gentile three checks on July 21,2009 totaling $25,000. Gentile cashed the checks within minutes of receipt. It is possible that he gave the Debehnke's a kick-back for their participation in the scam.GENTILE SOLD NOTHING just STOLE THE MONEY and RAN. HE NEVER SIGNED AN AGREEMENT OF SALE Follow the paper trail in Sunbiz.org and the DOA: Gentile is President of these companies: Helping Hand Repo, A1A Towing and Recovery,Helping Hand Recovery and Remarketing and Pirate Repo Inc. Besides having Gentile as President, the have all used Repo license R290****. I have reviewed the DOA records. Gentile constantly changed the paperwork to confuse the DOA. He thinks the DOA employees are morons. Scam artists always believe they are smarter than everyone else and believe they have an answer for everything. Refer to Gentile's reply as per my Helping Hand and Recovery "ripoffreport" number 599857. To quote Gentile: "Jared and Shannon bought A1A Towing and Recovery from me fair and square" HE IS ADMITTING HIS OWN FRAUD IN WRITING. HE CAN'T PRODUCE A SALES DOCUMENT, HE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING. HE JUST STOLE THE MONEY, CONTINUED TO RUN A REPO COMPANY UNDER R290**** AND IS CONTINUING TO reinvent the company with this R license. HE IS A TOTAL LIAR. So here we are at Pirate Repo. Advice to his new investor/silent partner that purchased that new towing vehicle: GET OUT WITH THE TRUCK AND DON'T LOOK BACK. YOU WILL GET SCAMMED LIKE THE OTHERS. You may want to call Matt Kahn who was Gentile's first investor with Helping Hand Recovery. If all of this info had not been documented by me spending hundred's of hours reviewing records, I never would put myself in a position of writing this report.

Faith Family Church Of Lake Worth - Faith Family Church/Lakeworth scam artists

Pastors Mike and Donna Debehnke set me up to be scammed by their son Jared and his bride or shall I say "Bridezilla" Shannon. I was scammed of $50000.00. I want my money back. Pastor Mike and Donna set the scene for the scam: they meet you and rave about their son's integrity knowing all the time he has scammed in the past: See rip-off report: Jared and Shannon Woodin Debehnke and A1A Towing and Recovery for additional info. I spoke with several individuals whom Jared Debehnke scammed and they related the same story that his parents are aware and on various occassions participated in the scams If you check Palm Beach Clerk's records: Triology Turbo has a judgment against Jared: Jared owed him money for work he did on the car he always brags about. I was told Mike Debehnke the pious Pastor used a church check to get the car out of his shop in the later part of 2008 Who knows what else church funds are being used for? The Pastors owe money all over the place. Just check the Palm Beach County clerk records. I think it is vile to use religion and rip people off: By the way: the pious pastor hid in the bedroom when I went to their home on Snowden ave and asked that they get their son Jared to do the right thing: the pastor mother played dumb dumb dumb. MIKE AND DONNA DEBEHNKE KNEW THAT jARED AND SHANNON STOLE $50000.00 FROM ME AND PARENTS THAT DO NOTHING: WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE THEY??????????????????????????????????? I want Jared and Shannon Debehnke to pay me my $50000.00 they stole. Oh and by the way: Chris dEBEHNKE who is supposed to be an influence for the youth:JUST GOT A NAME OF PASTOR: WHAT IS IT A TWO WEEK COURSE ?????????: IT IS LAUGHABLE: knows about all of this and totally went along with the scam and took advantage of the situation. I CAN THROW UP FROM THIS SO CALLED CHURCH FAMILY. WHOEVER LISTENS TO THEM IS *** AFTER READING THIS AND YOU CAN PUT ME ON THE WITNESS STAND TO TESTIFY THAT ALL IS TRUE. pS: Jared has a bench warrent out for his arrest: driving with no drivers' license, speeding, no proof of insurance: He had the guts not to show up at his court arraignment.

dms2222 said it best -"they take your money and you get zip, nada, zilch in return."- Even if these "pastors" are running a legitimate business with their church, it is just that; a business. To be a member you have to put up 10% of your income, and in return you get what?

In gods good graces? You can do the same at home, reading a bible.

All i'm saying is, where do you think Jared got his work ethic? because even the legitimate business their family does run is still a *** I N G scam!

Do agree with queen sofia. They are great people who serve the Lord! I have know them and loved them and nothing you post on the internet can change that.

Queen Sofia is the type of *** the Debehnke's need to keep the scam going.

If we choose to believe everything and anything people like you say about our Faith Family Church Pastors then we couldn't focus in All the amazing Good things God is doing in our lives and in their lives. Obviously, you don't know our Pastors and their family. We know who they are and nothing that you say and write about them will change our minds and the love we have for them. And for those of you who believed your lies, then they never knew them anyway. They can join you in your parade.

Sincerely,

TH aka as Queen Sofia

P/S. Yes, they are Artist. They sing, they play instruments and Most importantly they serve the Lord with passion!!!We don't believe all this nonsense

Sincerely,

jared debehnke

boyton beach , Florida

United States

youtube.com

i saw jared debhnkes youtube account it said that he is the number one skyline dealer in america that he really doesn't do it no more that *** do it any way i wanted to give him a cashiers check he said he needs cash because thats what people need to bring in cars and that the car would be here in 1 month so when that month was over i called him he told me it would take to weeks more...long story short i gave him several other months because i felt sorry for him but i asked him for a contract he told me he will but he never did then told me that i will get a car but i never did i went to his parents house lookn for him his dad went into the other room and i got stuck talkn to his uncle his uncle told me that jared debhnke stole money from him and that if i want he would kill jared debhnke if i paid him but i said no i dont want him killed i just want my money back then i talked to his dad one day and explained what happened n his dad told me that he spoke to jared that jared said to me that he told me that i cant say nothing about the car or ill never get the car or the money back so then i said that is not ligit long story short anybody hew got scammed by jared debhnke from some money please get into contact with me

Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks

Share with others:

Was the above complaint useful to you?

They are ALL *** artists...they take your money and you get zip, nada, zilch in return.

View more comments (6)