Rosewholesale - Nice service

Update by user Apr 19, 2019

i like the brand so mush accessoires and her shoes im in love i dont belive that nice qualite and clothes low pricee good They offered free shipping for returning the material but I didn't want to go through trouble of mailing the items etc. and didn't want to wait that long to receive my refund.

So I chose the partial refund. The sleeves were so tight I couldn't get my arms in them.

They looked like size small/medium but sewn into an XL. In addition, there were burnt spots with holes on the shirt

Update by user Apr 18, 2019

I really have nothing bad to say about this site or company.I have gotten all orders in a timely fashion and some shoes bags .Support service has always been nice to me if I had questions about anything.I love the sales and very happy I found this site.I recommend it to everyone.

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2019
hello there im yassine i had tested the company rosewholesale , it have a nice service with good price , 5 stars Like
ID
Product
Rosewholesale Clothing
Pros
  • Items
Cons
  • Illegal activity
Reason of review
Good customer service

Company rosegal

hello there rosegal first i want to say that because really im in love with your amazing company im stasified for you and your service since i buy something from you clothes jacket , shoes . its a amazing qualite and service its fast delivred and so safe despite my country is far away from your centre so i want to share with your my openion because its amazing company i love it so much ! yeah oh oh i will buy more product from you soon i hope to give coupon and amazing price other side keep up like that away your buyer yassine from morocco have a nice day
ID
Product
Rosegal Clothing
Pros
  • Quality of the product for the price
Reason of review