Aspen Dental Sales People not Healthcare Providers

I went to Aspen Dental a few years ago to get a cavity filled. After one year of visits they never filled my cavity. There was always another procedure that they needed to do before fixing my only complaint. The final straw came when I scheduled to have my cavity filled and was told that I needed a root canal! Being pissed I complained to the dentist and he then proceeded to rip up my dental record. I left Aspen to be seen by another dentist when I was told that I did not need a root canal! After 3 years I still never had the root canal and my teeth are healthier now that I am no longer going to Aspen. Beware! These are sales people not to be confused with healthcare providers.

it would be great to include where you live or what office you visited when you write a complaint.

EXACTLY!! These are dentist who cheated their way through school and couldn't work for a REAL DENTIST OFFICE.

Now they are conning their way into people's savings!! The dentist in Bourbonnais has been kicked out of two REAL dentist practices so of course when you are a back-alley dentist with no skills, who will hire you - ASPEN DENTAL that's who.

View more comments (1)
ID
#181910 Review #181910 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Buffalo, New York