CCS Excavating - CCS, EXCAVATING, they have NO idea what their doing!

My husband an I hired CCS,Excavating,[owner, Jim Honnold], to do a simple add on. He lied to us telling us that between he an his guy's, that they had like 50 years experience between them, LIE. Not one thing they did was right. From installing the window's an door's wrong to cutting the roof TOO SHORT, pulling all the gravel from the driveway into the yard, not sealing our bat an board siding with waterseal, to forgetting to seal the room when standing up the walls! The ONLY thing I can say good about this outfit is that the contract was done right. There were No hidden charges. We contacted Jim to see if he was man enough to come back an fix the problems, just enough to pacify us. Now we're stuck having to pay AGAIN to fix all the problems they caused, tried a lawyer, said there wasn't enough money involved to make it worth his while. So please be warned, if you live in East Tennessee, DO NOT hire CCS, Excavating, Jim Honnold, Morristown. Tennessee. I have pictures of everything, before, during an after, an still taking pictures of things going wrong, so if anyone wants to see them, get in touch an I'll show you.
ID