IKONGO and their group of fraudulent companies scammed my disabled, senior mother out of $65,000!

BEWARE! of IKONGO and their group of fraudulent companies; The Tax Club, My Essential Plans, Vital Payroll by MPG, All Access Books, The Business Document Center, Nationwide Registered Agent Services, among others, I'm sure. They have scammed my disabled, senior mother out of $65,000, and it would have been more had the credit card transactions continued to go through. X employees of this fraudulent, so-called company, are speaking out online. They tell stories of old people calling in crying because they have been scammed out of their life savings. It's time for the authorities to step in. Someone, or many someones, need to go to jail.

You can file a formal complaint at the ftccomplaintassistant dot gov sight. You will receive a secure form to fill out. These scammers have lived off the hard earned money of others for years.

If all that is written on this site is true, the people involved in this company are continuing their scams through lefty central, llc and other ways. I hope the UTAH better business bureau is investigating them as this needs stopped.

I got scammed with this co. because I didn't check this site!

They gave me a really good deal and set up my webstore but after many tries, no response. Sent numorous emails and calls but no reply!

I want my $ back and need HELP! I would appreciate any advice or leads.

Thank you very much and I hope they get shut down and not scam anyone else!

Jmcphee

I hope you were able to get a refund from these companies. If not, please contact me. I may be able to help. This is absolutely ridiculous. Don't let them get away with this. utahconsumeradvocate.com

Jon

Ikongo ripped me off for $5,595.00 for an online store. It took me a year but I did get them to refund half of my money.

The fact that I did not get it all is still a stone in my shoe, but at least I got 50% of my money back.

I am sooo glad I read this before being scammed. My Essential Plans almost suckered my for 6788.

when I told them that was too much they found a scolorship for me with a $2000, discount. I almost fell for it. Thank God my creditr card company stopped the charges becuase of suspision on fraud. Thye keep calling me back wanting to work with me on a payment plan.

I can in here and found this. Thank you Jeus.

View more comments (6)