Verified Reviewer

USAA - Terrible Services;

I have been a customer for nearly three years, I have my auto insurance with USAA for the three years before mentioned. USAA has change their programming, now it will not recognize my username, which means I have to get in touch with an agent their robot answering machine make really hard to get some human person on the line. When I finally got the person it hangs up on me, I lost count of how many times I retry calling them and the answering robot kept hanging on me, I'm definitely disappointed with USAA. I'm a veteran served my country proudly.

User's recommendation: Beware of how paranoid this company has become since COVID 19. The lobby has been closed for more than a year.

#2044731

No service is much more accurate. But they don't miss a beat taking your, raising you premiums in high single and double digit percentages using the hackneyed excuse that rates in your States increases every six months. Ridiculous and false.

ID