Budco Financial - What Happend When I Traded in A Ford and Tried to Cancel Warranty.

I called Budco when I traded in my Ford regarding not needed the Extended Warranty, they were very nice and said they would cancel the contract. Then I got a call telling me I had to call Ford at 1-80*-521-****. I did that and was told I had to write a letter canceling the contract. IF not then they would show it as canceled because of it being unpaid!!! I no longer have the car, I traded it in on March 13, 2018. I didn't write down the mileage, why would I since I was trading it in! Now they want the mileage at the time I traded it on the letter. I traded it in at a Ford dealership and no one told me anything about this. Another thing I don't like is my husband has to sign the letter. The extended warranty was in both our names but I made the payments on it and the car. To say I'm not happy is an understatement. Needless to say, I will NOT be using Ford / Budco as an extended warranty on my new Ford when the time comes.
ID
Service
Budco Financial Ford Car Trade-In
Cons
  • There is no integrity in the policy
Reason of review
Should not have to write a letter to cancel warranty on Ford car traded in on another Ford Car.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution