Harley Davidson Of Pensacola - LIES,LIES,LIES

Took my 2009 street glide in for abs recall and immediately was tried to sell abs components for 1200.00 with no diagnosis. I said no and was told they could perform recall without replacing parts LIES. After promising bike back in 3 days no call, no returned calls and was told your service writer was off so pound sand until one person returns to work, *** NO. I got there to find the same writer who tells me all is good and work has been done, but offers repairs at 700.00 instead of 1200.00. He opens bay after I heard him trying to crank my bike but left off the charger the battery was weak and would not start. He pretended all was good as I tried to start bike it of course would not. He said good day and never offered to help me get it on my trailer. After raising *** with the manager his only solution was to try to sell me another bike. After fighting him off the service manager did assist me in loading the bile but never offered any restitution such as a new battery. Glad I took trailer or I would have had to buy a battery from these crooks. The service writer was only concerned with getting a waiver signed to release them from liability and said they never completed the recall. I am done with Harley right down to my clothing,boots and apparel, R.I.P Harley good luck with electric bikes ***
ID