Restoration Hardware has Worst customer service

We had a very bad experience with purchasing from Restoration Hardware. Purchased a the Sutter dinning room set a couple of years ago. The wood base and table top since cracked and it took month of pleating with R.H. to getting it fixed. More recently, we wanted to use our leaf for the first time, and realized it didn't fit. Once again, it was a nightmare getting it taken car of. The leaf was clearly from a different table, but Restoration Hardware's customer support simply doesn't care. The subcontract they sent out, said it couldn't be fixed, and since the set had been discontinued there was nothing the company could do. Restoration Hardware has serious customer service issued, but as I told the lady on the phone, they have lost a customer for life.

I ordered a couch in November that they said would arrive in 10 days if i ordered the same color and fabric as is on the floor. I did so, it has now been three months and still no couch.

I have called on a weekly basis in order to get updates that generally consist of them telling me they won't know for sure when the couch will be ready. What's more, when I asked about other couches available, they looked into it and NOTHING is available. How is a furniture of that size not able to provide ANYTHING?

I never recommend shopping there!!!!

Beyond frustrating to deal with!

They also fraudulently charge your credit card

#151932

i actually work there. its worse than u think.

I also have the sutter table. I have the savana chairs, but am looking for the sheridan slip cover parson chairs.

If you have these chairs and would like to sell them please contact me. marni.paulo@***.com

View more comments (3)