Dobbs Electronics Appliances And Furniture - I bought two recliners and one broke, they fixed it, broke again, fixed again, upholstery split,wor

We bought two recliners two years ago and after nine months one of them leaned to the side, I called them and they picked it up and fixed it, the same chair broke again and in the same way a few month later and they told me it was out of warrenty. I contacted Ashley by email and they replied that it was up to the store to handle the problem. At the same time a seam in the apolstery split. I raised the very devil and they finially came and got it and fixed the problems and extended the warrenty for 1 year after I kept after them for some time. Well, it is 13 months later and the upolhostry. is worn out on both chairs. I am so sick of these people and their shoddy product and I will spread the word however I can, including the Workld Wide Web. I regret that I ever bought a Ashley product as they are poorly made and Ashley does not stand behind their product. I will never buy one again and neither will anyone I know.
ID