Tire kingdom thieves

I spent $ 500 in your store and you did nothing, I had to go to another mechanic to repair my car. I made a wheel alignment, rotation and balancing and you told me that my problem was the tires so you changed two tires when it was not necessary because they were 6 months old, but you insisted in that the problem was the tires. After that, when you realice that it wasn't the problem you wanted that i changed the rims. Thanks god that i took my car to another store, who repair my car for 200$. I don't want my money back, no the money that i spend in the tires, but at least you should give me a free alignment, rotation and balancing because for you i lost the last aligment in less than 6 months and i spended a lot of money in you for nothing. Or you should give me a complete refund. You are very rude and nothing careful with your clients.

Do not listen to what I would recommend,,,,, Becouse I am a bloger that online all day doing nothing but this kind of thing!!!

I went to Tire Kingdom to change the oil in my car with a discount coupon and told me it was by appointment, I asked to speak to the manager and was the same person I was seeing ... This shop is located at 13515 S.W.

137th Avenue Miami, FL 33186, is the nearest to my home .. it is ridiculous that I should have an appointment

He says generally the managers foster a poor work environment by taking the employee's commissions, causing the employees to do poor work since they are minimally compensated, at least that's his experience in Miami's Tire Kingdom locations.

Sounds like he or his friends work there. Still is no excuse for employees to not perform the work, as vehicle accidents caused by mechanical failures could seriously injure the innocent customers, the ones who did nothing wrong towards the employees.

En Tire Kingdom los manager acostumbran a robarles el dinero de comision a los empleados , asi que que se puede esperar para nosostros los clientes..En Miami que es donde vivo muchas personas han dejado de comprar tires en esos talleres llamados "Tire Kigdom"...

I would recommend a class in english so that we can totally understand what you are complaining about.

View more comments (4)
ID
#119564 Review #119564 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida
Service
Tire Kingdom Tire Balancing
Loss

Lund Cadillac - You are thieves

I took my vehicle to Schumacher saab in West Palm Beach to got a quote on a service and check out an engine issue that I was having. I want a computer tested to know the codes. They ended up running, less than 30' all the tests and charged me an arm and a leg for nothing. They told me that they'll charge 50$ for 30' or more than a 100$,i saw that the tech was only 20' in my car and they charge me 112$. Moreover, they give the codes and when i asked for who means each code, they told me that they didn't know, i said, but this saab dealer right?

your english is horrible. maybe they didn't understand a word of what you said, I can't! :sigh

ID
#119562 Review #119562 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida