Resolved: Shapermint - The inability to talk to a real person.

Update by user Aug 09, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund.

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2021
It took a couple of days and several attempts before I was able to talk to someone. It was very frustrating!

User's recommendation: Do not provide a telephone number if the customer isn't able to talk to someone !

#2045413

So sorry that you had to deal with this, Pamela. Drop your order info here: http://m.me/shapermint and we'd love to turn your experience around. We know a phone call would probably be quicker, but we're sorry we can’t provide you with one right now.

Resolved
ID

Shapermint - It was almost impossible to talk to a live person. It took me many tries and a couple of days before I got through.

I mistakenly got the same 2 items in the same color. I would like to return one of them and pick something else but I cannot find the return receipt to tape to the bag. Would you be able to email me one?

User's recommendation: Don't provide a phone number if the messegener is only a recording that disconnects once it is finished. It is very frustrating!

#2045410

So sorry to know about your duplicate item, Pamela. We'll have this fixed.

Drop your order info here: http://m.me/shapermint for us to check this. We know a phone call would probably be quicker, but we're sorry we can’t provide you with one right now.

ID