Accuquest - I Just don't Buy It

I Have had my CIC starkey accuquest hearing aids for 7 years, from midland michigan, The accuquest techs have serviced them, repaired them, programed and reprogramed, adjusted these aids for the 7 years, Now I tried getting them readjusted again and there was a problem, the computer program would not connect to the aids, even when the proper codes were inserted, I was told the aids were too old and needed to be sent back to the factory for reprograming at a cost of $200.00 per aid before the NEW computer program would see them. I Just don't buy this at all, what happened to the computer program that was used the last 7 years that would and did readjust my aids. The Tech said that the company changes the computer program and he can no longer use the old one, what a crock, I left and will no longer purchase hearing Aids from Accuquest, I find them a rip off.

SCAMERS they aren't in the USA. if you get what you ordered you were lucky!!!!!!!! Customer Care is a BIG JOKE they don't do anything' it has been a few months and I have called every week still I don't have my complete order.

ID
Midland, Michigan
Service
Accuquest Hearing Aids Repair
Pros
  • Ed untill
  • Wouldnt even try to find the correct program to connect my aids
Cons
  • That the company tried to rib me off for their profit
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution