Verified Reviewer

My 2016 Chevrolet Traverse broke down 1 month out of warranty.We have been given the run around ever since That was June my car is still not fixed.

One of the worst experiences of my life. I lost one of my parents just a few days prior to my vehicle breaking down. They charged me for diagnostics (back in June) But the guy they force you to talk to at the local dealership has not been able to give us a definite...
ID
Jacksonville, Florida

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 08, 2019

Well I had received a call and they said it was just a bad night. I would say so a man who works wit my husband had to throw away half of his salad too ; only difference is he missed work and was diagnosed with food poisoning.

Same exact night. Outbacks great solution was to send me a few comp cards. It would have felt like a nice jesture on their part had it been for the amount we spent or close to it. But no.

Also after what I went through do I ever want to go back?! I really just think it would have been nice if they returned our money. I am afraid to eat there again.

They want to sweep under the rug that they served me a steak that someone else had ate off of. Still not satisfied as a consumer.

Update by user Sep 29, 2019

Also mens bathroom was Unuseable tonight. My husband did tell the manager.

Oh yes when we let the waitress know there was NO alfredo on the Queensland chicken and shrimp pasta she said well the recipe changed. My son politly asked her for some alfredo sauce she brought him a tiny dip bowl of sauce for this large dish of pasta. So when we got home I put my husbands steak in the air fryer for 12 minutes so it was then medium rare and I made my son a cup and a half alfredo sauce. Wow to go out to eat because you just need a night off from cooking sometimes and have to come home and cook.

Thanks outback. Thanks a lot.

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2019
My steak had a bite out of it and was awful. Yes I took a bite. Because I have Lupus I have to have my meat well done. So I always order it butterflied and well done. It was in dark liquid when it arrived. So they did not deduct it from my check like they said they simply added another whole meal. My husbands steak was supposed to be meduim rare more on the medium side. It was bloody. Very bloody. Also my son ordered the Queensland chicken and shrimp pasta there was no alfredo sauce on it at all. Our family goes to outback approximatly 3 times a month. I guess Cross creek will be seeing more of us because when I looked at the reciept talking to my mom and.noticed the extra charge and called the restaraunt about it the man said well that was at 6 oclock. I called at 9:45 we left the restaraunt at 8 because we had a very slow server. We ordered appitizers and salads it took 1 hour from the time we arrived before we had our meal. Also the man I spoke with took my name but I didnt get his he simply said I am a manager but I cant help you if you spoke to the up front manager. I will give him the information tomorrow. I would have felt better if there was a resolution. I feel like the situation needed to be addressed.I tried to add photos of the dry pasta, he boddy steak, and the reciept.
ID