Factory Mattress omits info before sale

I went to Factory Mattress two times before buying the perfect mattress, not too soft, or too hard. I was thrilled to have a new mattress and looked forward to bedtime. After tossing and turning for two hours, I decided to sleep on my old mattress. The new one, unlike the store mattress, is hard as a cloth covered board. The next morning (Saturday), I called the store to complain that the mattress that I got was too hard and felt nothing like what I had tested in the store. I was told that the store mattress had been on the floor for 30 days and was broken in and it would take 30 days to "break-in" the new mattress. Had I been told that before my purchase, there would have been no sale. I called the main store to complain about the mattress and was told that I could exchange it for another mattress if I wasn't satisfied in 30 days. I had 60 days from date of purchase to exchange the mattress, and could only do it one time. There would also be a 10% exchange fee and loss of $50 delivery charge. I would have taken the loss to get a refund. An exchanged mattress is donated to a shelter, but at Factory Mattress, there is never a refund given, ever. I bought the mattress on 3/18/10 and have not been able to "break it in" so that the foam padding is pliable enough to sleep comfortably on it. I've spoken to no one who has ever heard of having to break-in a mattress. It's no wonder that they have at least 40 complaints with the BBB in the last 3 years, and Factory Mattress is a member!
ID