New Reviewer

NBC - Need help

Me and my kids need help we been without gas heat and hot water and I have sick kids here I really need help and the rent office not answering any phones
View full review
1 comment

What do you want NBC to do? For some reason you're unable to care for your kids.

Consider placing them in the custody of the state until you're able to provide for them. YOU are responsible for your situation.

#2714707 Review #2714707 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Birmingham, Alabama
Preferred solution