Dallas Dental Specialists Voucher Review from Dallas, Texas

I bought a voucher for $499 for a crown. I was told as long as I came to this Dentist, he would only charge me $499 for any, if needed, future crowns and plus, I could get Dental checkups including X-Rays and cleanings every 6 months at a reduced rate of about $100. I came back 6 months later to get a checkup and was told I needed another crown. They presented me with a bill for over $1300. After complaining and asking why I couldn't get it for $499 as promised, the Dentist reduced the price to $820 saying they had to do extra work on the tooth. I paid for it with my Care Credit card (6 months to pay no interest card). After about 2 months, the crown fell out while I was using a Water Pick. I went back and had it recemented and was told by the Dental Assistant that I wouldn't be charged. Well, I was charged $65. Not happy about the charge, I told them I wouldn't be coming back for any future services. I went to a new Dentist about 6 months later for Checkup and after looking at my X-Rays, the Dentist told me, I had a crown that was not put on properly and had a gap and needed to be cut off and a new Crown put on. She told me that if I didn't have this done in a timely matter, I might need a root canal procedure done as well. This is the crown that Dr. Milenbaugh put on which came off and had to be recemented. I would not recommend going to Milenbaugh DDS at Dallas Dental Specialists for a crown. He told me he was running the Living Social Voucher special to build his business in their new location. That was June 2013. He is still running the voucher special except it's now $599 but if you order within a timed few minutes, you get the crown for $549. I guess he is still trying to build his business. I saw the voucher today Jan 19th 2016. Obviously, he is not getting repeat business.

Doshia is still steaming from her court loss and was unsuccessful on scamming this business. She is a late-aged opportunist who believes she can manipulate businesses through chargebacks and other deceitful tactics. Hopefully her attorney charged her cash as he will never get paid otherwise.

ID
Dallas, Texas
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Persona Day Spa Houston, TX Bad Experience

My spray on tan looked okay for a couple of days but was very blotchy in my knees and ankle areas. The technician suggested I buy and use Summers Secret in which I did. She told me to put the lotion on every day to prolong the tan. I broke out in a rash and my legs and arms were extremely blotchy. I took pictures and submitted them to Kim DeMers Director of Operations SunFX America, LLC who recommended this spa to me. I asked her if she thought the spa would at least give me a refund on the product. She said it was up to the salon. I went to the spa & they did offer me a refund but told me there was a restocking fee. I was told that the technician misinformed me about the product, that it was actually a dye. The manager told me my skin just looks like I have a lot freckles. My skin looked horrible. She told me to use a sugar or salt scrub to help get rid of the discoloration and to use a heavy duty cream for the dryness. I ended up trading the Summer's Secret for a jar of expensive sugar scrub (even trade) and was still charged the restocking fee. They should have given me a total refund on the product and the spray on tan service and in addition to that, provided me with free treatment-scrub and moisturizer. They didn't offer me any compensation. It's been two weeks and my skin is looking normal again. I would never go to this spa again.

The staff was so much better back several years ago. They had a wonderful manger..

I can't remember her name but she was from Syria and such a lovely person... I do not think Persona appreciates good staff. They are NOT treated well, hence, the high turn over. It seems Persona wants "suitable" representation but when they get it, they suddenly feel threatened and quickly dismiss.

I believe that will be the spa's downfall. They have rebranded, it seems... from Persona Day Spa to Persona Medical Spa. I believe those in charge of hiring have a hard time getting along with anyone who doesn't hold a medical degree.

I do know there was much conflict between staff and their "SUPERIOR". ;-) It looks like they've also dropped many of their spa services because of this too.

ID