Dorset Climate Action Network - Problems over Delivery Synchronisation Took me to your phone number , as I like to Talk to Humans. All I find is a computerised Voice that asks for Numbers I have never been given by Hermes.

So I have not been supplied with the numbers that allow me to get past the mechanical Doorperson , and talk to a Human Being. I for one , just on the weakness of that Merde will never ever use this Company Myself. They then to rub Unconscious Salt in the wound , give me a number which is a different length to the ones asked for. THERE IT IS ON MY PHONE , AND YOUR SYSTEM REFUSES TO RECOGNISE IT AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This *** is so deep , that I without MEANING to run away in my whole being , being overwhelmed by a *** Brick Wall plus an Incompetent System , Stopped Pursuing a parcel that I really need. Please , All I want off Hermes is a way of changing the Delivery method , that is not working , to one that Does. That is , I wish to have the delivery sent to a Parcel Shop which I can visit. This will mean that my ever changing itinerary will no longer get in the way of my receiving my post. If you can get the following Number to someone who understands what the *** is going on here , and can change the mode by which I Get it I will be more happy. My Mobile Number is 0753248****. The Hermes reference I have is - 786776**** - Thank you in Advance. Mick Duncan MRSSDon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't Use This Firm.

ID