Aspen Dental Portsmouth NH

Aspen Dental, Portsmouth, NH final cost were in excess of 50% higher than the initial estimates. The estimate was given as a single amount, not a range. In any business or medical transaction I have personally been involved in, if there was a probability of a range of cost depending on certain reasonable unknowns this was stated in the estimate. After a discussion with the business manager I was refunded $200. But this did not bring my final costs to within 20% of the estimate, which I would have considered reasonable. In a follow up meeting with the dentist/owner he, first, chastised the business manager for giving me the $200 refund and then refused to consider another reimbursement. Aspen Dental's business practices are deceptive and misleading.

IWent to aspen dental for pain. In the end They said my estimate was $12254.00 I couldn't even believe it needless to say I won't be returning

I have been charged more then I agreed on because they applied my daughters dental work to my Care Credit Card.I had a dentist that could not understand a simple question and apparently didn't speak or understand English which would be handy if they want to communicate with me. I have been sold the most exspensive tooth paste ever made.

Some of us get sucked in because we are poor shame on those who take advantage of that.

I have never seen the same person working there twice. I don't know where they come from or where they go. It seems like a training camp for real jobs.

I now have a real dentist where I know him and his staff.

View more comments (1)