Poor customer services

Outback Steakhouse #2038456
I hope one day you get a customer calling you rude because they did not get their way.
1 0

VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES AND MANAGER

Dunkin Donuts #2038455
Why do you want a full refund. You should only get a refund for the wrong drink.
1 1
2 replies
Becky B Ecd
#2038473
Thanks for asking , it really made me upset and I’ve never experienced anything like that . Thanks for reading and allowing me to reply it . I’m still really upset and shaken from it because I wasn’t asking for anything but the drink I asked for and literally brought the wrong one into the store . I became so upset I just started crying because I didn’t understand why a manager and thier employee would laugh at that . So I ended up paying for the right drink and threw away the wrong one .
comment to review:

Cleaning person never showed up

Handy #2038309
If their vehicle broke down why are you upset.
comment to review:

Please teach customer service and give me my refund!

Wingstop #2038120
When you spelled your name out, did you spell it correctly, or did you misspell it like you misspelled ask.
1 0
1 reply
#2038136
Did you mean to say then? Or than? Did you attend college? Or you got your GED?
comment to review:

No flavor in our Chipotle order tonight

Chipotle #2038070
If you had no issue eating the food, you should have no issue paying for it. If you cannot afford to eat out than don't. You ate the food so no refund. If it really were that flavorless you would have returned it.

Accused wrongly

Uber #2038068
It seems like you are racist against whites.

I placed a order on 7/22 @ 7ish. Rude customer service

McDonalds #2038064
Most likely they hung up because you were rude.

Walmart OUT OF STOCK?

Walmart #2037685
I could not agree more, they need to stop people from buying the items you want and reserve them for you.
0 1

Target #2037678
If you are rude you won't get any help.
2 0