Daytona Toyota Personnel reported to the FBI, Local Police and the Florida Attorney General's Office for AUTO DEALER FRAUD

Update by user Mar 22, 2018

I strongly advise customers to check local police department and florida attorney general's office for complaints. If Charles Mallard III, Todd Pierce and Michael Richards are involved in your transaction, I suggest you try another dealership.

Update by user Mar 21, 2018

Please obtain and review local police reported referenced in this complaint and any supplement complaints I file so you can clearly understand devices and schemes DAYTONA TOYOTA PERSONNEL used to create a fraudulent loan application. Also, check the Florida Attorney General's website for any complaints filed against them. This could protect you from further fraud.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2018
The following Daytona Toyota personnel have been reported to the FBI, City of Daytona Beach, FL Police Department and the Florida Attorney Genera's office for auto dealer fraud: Charles "CJ" Mallard III, Todd Pierce, James Martens, and Michael Richards. The dealership falsified my application, deliberately with help providing me a printed copy for my records and to immediately review before processing the application further and willfully sent information they knew was false across interstate lines to commit wire or bank fraud. The referenced police report with the City of Daytona Beach, is case number assigned is 8000****, officer B. Archey D45883. dealerships owned by the General Manager. I would steer clear of any of them and not buy a car from them under any circumstance.

Had a run in with smart mouth today with a service person last name Brady. You should never talk smart or try to intimidate any customer.

The place has never been to friendly the last 10 years since I bought my car there. Free oil change isn't worth the harassment or a general bad attitude.

Terrible. I do give high marks to KIKI who is a sales consultant.

@Anonymous

I refuse to take my car back to Daytona Toyota. Their service and salesmen lie to you.

I have chosen to take my car to Kia, across the street from Toyota to be serviced and pay them $45 for an oil change although Daytona Toyota offers lifetime oil changes for free. I'm afraid Daytona Toyota might sabotage my car just to make extra money.

View more comments (1)