Paranet - Digital Reach Dallas IT Consulting Ripoff

I'm glad to read someone else had problems with Digital Reach Inc. Our company took over IT services for a customer that had used them and had to contact Digital Reach Inc to secure some information. I listened to Eric be-little the customer for about 10 minutes, blaming them for everything that had gone wrong. While I will admit to getting mad at previous customers I have always kept my personal feelings to myself and certainly would never discuss them with a competitor. How unprofessional. If you are looking for competent IT services in Dallas, TX, stay away from Digital Reach Inc. We have spent more time fixing their mistakes than we've been able to spend supplying our customer with a real IT solution.

Digital Reach worked our company over something terrible. Eric is truly a cutthroat ***.

I've seen his lies, schemes, and ugliness first hand. Make no mistake, any polish he has is purely show.

He wants into your company to suck the life out of it, not to help you or provide quality service. His crew is made up of hacks and boiler room flunkies.

Hi ,

Thanks for writing such an interesting article. It is not easy to take the right employee especially if we don’t have great human resource division inside our company. Special division of human resource usually required but some companies think that is not necessary thing. Trianz is a client-oriented organization that provides an integrated set of Consulting, IT and BPO solutions, each enabled by innovative and proprietary global execution models.

Trianz firmly believes that the flawless execution of business, technology and operational initiatives is a key ingredient of business success. Their mission is to partner with business leaders, who share the belief that Execution Matters. They understand top management vision and objectives, visualize business results and translate these to the execution of strategy using relevant technology and process outsourcing.

Thanks,

Sibley

Hi,

Thanks,

Sibley

View more comments (2)
ID
#119246 Review #119246 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas