Verified Reviewer
Explore video interviews
I have been trying for 2 months to replace my 4 year old Pixel cell phone. 1st of, I suddenly couldn't access the MyVerizon. App I have been using for 10 years. So I went to the Verizon store (Which is in another city) only to be told it would be a 2 hour wait. So I...
#2081011

Verizon Wireless is the worst cell phone company! I have been a customer with them almost 20 years next month and they are so dishonest and disrespectful and they lie to you. I am switching to a different company ASAP!

Featured
ID
Florence, Alabama
Pros
  • Ra ge
  • Good cove
Cons
  • Lousy service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - Horrible to non existent service

We regret to hear that you do not feel secure with our company. Choice Home Warranty can assure you that you have our policy for all of the right reasons.
We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback and concerns to the Director of Customer Relations.
ID
Product
Choice Home Warranty Warranty
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Do Basically, they try to pu sh everything back on the customer and/or delay service for so long you give up. I received, after 2 months of effort, a grand total of $191 to replace a $300+ over the range microwave, ave.

My AC stopped working in June, their response was they couldn find a technician in my area. And that was just to do the estimate, not fix the AC. Living in the South, in June, without AC is not pleasant, so I just paid a local company to fix it.

style="background-color:

So, for my $600 premium, I received $191 for over $1000 in repairs.

Do And they ignore all my attempts to try to discuss and address my issues. What a waste of time and money.

User's recommendation: Do NOT ever consider buying a Choice home warranty.