Oral Maxillofacial - Dr. Lawhorn removed 2 wisdom teeth.

Dr. Troy Lawhorn of East Georgia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center, LLC of Statesboro Georgia removed 2 lower jaw wisdom teeth. It has been 18 days since the surgery and I continue to be very painful. I did a follow up visit at one week post surgery and upon his exam he said it looked normal and the healing process may be lengthy. I accepted that at that point and continued to endure the pain while strictly following post surgery instructions. However, he and his staff are kurt, rude and unprofessional in the conversations (Phone and in office)I have had with them. The answering service is engrained in that same culture.I have been hung up on twice on the Saturday following the surgery by the answering service. I told Dr. Lawhorn and his nurse about this and they offered no response. They have absolutely no empathy for my pain. Today I told him my pain is unrelenting and rated it 8-9 on a scale of 1-10. I have another appointment today to see what he thinks about the healing. I really hate going back into that office because I know I will be treated disrespectfully and with no regard to my situation by the staff. I think something has gone wrong with the surgery and they want me to not persue the further treatment at thier office. I would go elsewhere if my insurance would allow this but I am locked in with this practitioner at this time.
ID