Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Fluke!

I ordered a set of 4 tires and rims from this place totaling up to over $1100 dollars and for weeks I was told that they were going to get shipped and it’s been 6 weeks now! I called every week to check the status and was told over and over “oh it’s just been a delay in shipping.”, “we have the tires here but the rims have to get shipped to us from Atlanta”, “they’re scheduled to ship Monday and it takes 3-4 days to ship to your location.” STILL NO RIMS OR TIRES!!!! Not to mention you have to call 10 times to get someone to pickup the phone, and sometimes they would send me to voicemail over and over and 10-20 minute hold times!! Danny ext. 970 is a liar!! But the best part after all of this I canceled the order today and Danny has the nerve to tell me I have to pay “a 20% restocking fee”!!! LMAO These people are scammers and need to be shutdown!!! Don’t shop with them, especially if you live in a different state!!!!!

I ordered $700 for rims Jan 15th they took my money and no rims. Called twice a week and no one usually answers.I used a different # and they answer. then when they see you are not a new customer they transfer you to Danny and more music.9 weeks now.

ID