Vacation Marketing

Vacation Marketing is a company that says they are out of Barlett, Tn and are supposed to have 16 other locations in Florida and Maine. They are liars and rip offs, saying that they can sell your timeshare and have people waiting to purchase if you list it with them right away. They collect a fee and then never return your calls, but instead steal your money and never get buyers for you. Some of they following people are involved in this SCAM: Joan Lomqpa 901-347-****, Bella Martin 201*-636-****, Ms Daryl @ Daryl@***.biz, 877-373-****, 888-480-****. 6025 Stage Rd. Suite 42-381 Bartlett, Tennessee 38124. CONSUMER BEWARE. Don't pay anyone to sell your timeshare up front.

If you have this happen to you, you can call the credit card company that you had the money taken from and file a complaint with them. They can reverse the charges and go after the company.

They have deeper pockets than us little guys. And yes it makes sense to call the attorney generals office too.

Good luck.

About one year ago I paid vacation marketing in Bartlett, Tenn. a fee to sell my time share with a promise if not sold within one year Vacation Marketing would send me a full refund if I sent a Certified letter within 10 days, Well I mailed the letter and the letter was returned to us not opened.

Hope no one else has this issue.

If anyone has a suggestion as to how we might recover our investment I will be checking later to see.

#191982

I was ripped-off by this company also. But I am filing a complaint with the attorney generals office of Tennesee and Florida, and urge everyone else to do so also.

A little bit of good news to some of us that got shafted by Vacation Marketing. I had a company contact me about these people.

They were able to get me my money back since I paid with a Credit Card, but it does cost you a little money for their service. ;)

They are Resort Resale Advocate Group in New Port Beach, Ca.

Good luck.

Same thing happened to us in April and now there is no way to contact them, as their numbers are no good now.

I signed up with Fred Brown from Vacation Marketing on Feb. 15, 2010.

I was told they had buyers for my time share at cape cod. I haven't heard from Vacation Marketing once.. I've called nemerous times. The 877 number does not work now.

I have a contract, but it's probably no good.

Hopefully I can get my deposit back. Yae, RIGHT.

View more comments (6)
ID
#190652 Review #190652 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

J and L Trailer and RV Service - J & L Trailers AZ & Co.

I could not have been happier with the service provided by J & L Trailers service out of Colorado and Arizona. Larry was polite and answered all of my questions as well as contacting my warranty provider to take care of all the paperwork for the repairs. Larry was punctual, polite and got the work done in a timely manner. He left behind not mess for me to clean up. I can not say enough about the job that he performed.. It was well done and he had the best attitude I have seen from an RV mobile service in sometime. Recommending him to many people is high on my list as I have already done. Good job, well done and good luck to him and his business.

Consumer Resource Network

This company advertises on TV about foreclosed home listing. They say that you can get into them right away. When you call they charge you a first time fee of $1.99 to access the website. After 30 days if you do not cancel it cost $39.95 a month. I went onto the website and copied down some of the listings. This morning called about a lot of them. Four out of five of the listings have been gone since over a year ago. Some of the other listing were in correct on the prices. I would recommend the if you want to check into foreclosures just call your local realtor or banker, they have the list. Don't be fooled into paying for a listing.
#719240

I am a victim of there scam!!! I am in the process of disputing claims now. A female representative named Amber states in there recordings I never stated I was not interested nor wanted to cancel each service. I answered, never in the recorded conversation did I state "Yes, or agreed to having these services." She was beyond rude and stated over and over that I did at the end of the recording agree to these charges. Not at anytime did I say YES. I cancelled the service before my 30 day trial period was up and still got screwed. This has never happened to me before. BEWARE:

CRN LEGAL NETWORK 800-205-**** CA for 21.99

PREMIER SHOPPERS S 800-219-**** CA for 21.99

TRUPRO HOME SOLUTI 866-791-**** CA for 29.99

I am a middle class individual, working a city job for NEW YORK. I got scammed appx. $1,350. Don't become a victim.

Scammers. Cancelled my account before my trial was up as the service was beyond useless and they continue to charge me.

I'm supposed to talk to someone tomorrow about a refund but if they don't do what they promise I will sue them over $50 because this is the biggest load of bull trying to use and abuse people just trying to get by in a bad economy. I remember when I called to cancel they tried to fast-talk me into all these other "deals" and I had to insist "NO" over and over, but they clearly promised at the end that my account was cancelled and I would not be charged.

If they record this like they say they do (I assume they do from the way they try to push you into agreeing with further charges before you understand what they're saying) I will find a way to prove my case. DO NOT TOUCH this "company" of criminals.

i just saw my bank account overdrawn $142 because of them they told me i will be refunfuded the amount because i cancelled within the 30 days given...should i believe them??.. or am i never gonna see my money??... who do i call about a lawsuit??

Consumer Resource Network is a scam.

Their company is based in California and advertises on popular radio stations around the country at high-advertising hours. The ads are for "Free listings of foreclosed homes" or for a fee of 1.99$ (and your credit card information) you can have the listing mailed to your house.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!!!!! BEWARE!!!!! :cry

I'll admit that I like to believe the best in people and I am pretty naive, but I have never been scammed before. I think the largest hurt from this company, is the feeling of being used and maltreated. Its one of the lowest ranked companies by the BBB or Better Business Bureau. And in 2000, the same company, under the name Kohl Group at the time lost a class action suit filed by the state of California. This is a very high profile scam, aiming for poor, young or naive people to make their company succeed.

I am in the Navy and many of my fellow sailors were scammed by this company recently also. We all filed with our respective banks, Navy Federal or USAA, and our cases are still pending.

Charges vary from person to person, but for me in particular, the following charges were made in a two month period:

CRN LEGAL NETWORK 800-205-**** CA for 21.99

PREMIER SHOPPERS S 800-219-**** CA for 21.99

TRUPRO HOME SOLUTI 866-791-**** CA for 29.99

CONSUMER RESOURCE 800-853-**** CA for 44.99

CRN LEGAL NETWORK INGLEWOOD CAUS for 21.99

PREMIER SHOPPERS S INGLEWOOD CAUS for 21.99

TRUPRO HOME SOLUTI 866-791-**** CAUS for 29.99

For a grand total of: 170.94$ !!!!!!!!!!

IN TWO MONTHS!!!!!!

When I called that same day about the initial transactions, I asked to terminate service. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM IF THEY SAY ITS CANCELLED!!!! Call your bank immediately and file a complaint and a fraud. Cancel your card and get a new one.

THEY WILL SIMPLY KEEP BILLING YOU IF YOU DONT.

Its companies like these, scamming military members, young college graduates and other unsuspecting citizens out of their money that we need to pay high taxes, simply to have federal companies keep them in check.

I feel there is a class action suit coming to Consumer Resource Network again very soon.

"numbers for cancellation

CRN 180*-***-****

Premier Shoppers 180*-***-****

Legal network 180*-***-****

Universal ID guard 180*-***-**** "

They are all connected. You can call one of those numbers and cancel all of your services. I called all of them and I actually spoke to the same guy 3 times!

My friend told me to call this number as she'd heard an ad on the radio. I called an they insisted on recording me.

I said "I don't want to be recorded" - they said, "It is for your safety." I got a bad feeling and said, "Never mind," and hung up.

I promptly looked up "Consumer Resource Network reviews" and find your site. I see it is a moneymaking SCAM ...glad I steered clear!

I just called this company a moment ago, as my friend encouraged me to call them, having heard an ad on the radio for foreclosure listings. The first thing they said was that this call was being recorded.

I said, "I don't want to be recorded." She said, "It is for your safety." I said, NEVER MIND, and hung up. Then I looked up this site. I see that they are a SCAM.

I see that they would get your credit card information and bill you and bill you, or that they would coerce you into saying yes to something while being recorded...NO THANKS! :( :?

View more comments (30)

StopRepairBills - Marie Duval

I will have to say that I too was taken. Thank God that I only sent $10.00, but later thought how ***. I really was down in the dumps when the letter came in and thought it would be a good thing. Then I started getting more and more letters. Send $45.00 for this and that and these are special you have to act now. Well I said "*** No" and ripped up everything and into the trash. Don't fall for it,cause for the most part it more than likely is not going to do anything but empty your pockets.

This is on Marie Duval. Not Stop repair bills.com. But the Stop repair bills.com is a rip off too.

what are u talking about, its like an insurance policy, u dont send 10 dollars then they try to sell u more, these things cost thousands, u must be very confused. 10 dollars wouldnt buy u lunch at the restaurants near

View more comments (1)