Nieto Innovative Construction - Stay away. Very untrust worthy and unethical company

Update by user Jan 14, 2020

As of this date 1-14-2020 we have not received any response or means of rectifying this situation by Antonio Nieto or Nieto Innovative. Not even an attempt.

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2019
I hired Antonio Nieto and Nieto Innovative Construction to perform installation of siding for a client of ours. This was a relatively easy project. Maybe a day or two with skilled tradesman. After accepting the job, Antonio Nieto had given us a date for installation. It was about two weeks out. Then after agreeing upon the start date, I received a call a day before they were to start informing me that he had some trouble with a past project and our start date would be delayed. I later received notification only after I had reach out to him that their had been a death in the family and our start date would once again be delayed. Most recently, after receiving an inquire by our customer as to why this is taking so long, Mr. Nieto assured me that he would be on the job the next week. Given all the problems we had with him getting started, I called and emailed Mr. Nieto to confirm our starting date. He didn't get back with me. So after another two days I reached out to him again. This time one day before he was to start I was informed that he no longer wanted to do this job and would not be performing services. This has now left my customer and I with out a contractor after waiting better than four weeks. Stay away from Antonio Nieto and Nieto Construction, they are very unreliable and apparently shady. Sorry I ever got involved with them.
Nieto Innovative Construction Siding Installation
Cons
  • Poor business relations
  • Unethical
  • Unreliable
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Extreemly Poor Customer Service from Tony Killelea and Insurance Pro Group

Update by user May 16, 2018

As of todays date 5/16/2018. Mr.

Killelea and the Insurance Pro Group has done absolutely nothing to help in resolving this issue. I do have the Insurance Fraud Group working on my behalf.

Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2018
In 2015 I had originally placed my companies General Liability insurance with Tony Killelea, (Insurance Agent). I had continued to have my company serviced by Mr. Killelea over the next two years. I should have known better since Tony Killelea had moved to three different Insurance companies over that three year period of time. In the construction industry a General Contractors insurance premium is based on their projected revenues and actual spend with third party subcontractors. After multiple phone conversations and email with Mr. Killelea since October of last year, he still has not gotten me our refund of premium from last year. He has promised this to me on multiple occasions. Now he for what ever reason is in hiding. No return calls or no return emails. I hired him because he promised he would provide me with the very best customer service and responsiveness. Boy that has been far from the truth. I am now forced to go to the Attorney Generals Office for resolve. My recommendation would be to avoid the hassle and unprofessional representation from Tony Killelea and the Insurance Pro Group.
Orland Park, Illinois
Insurance Pro Group Insurance Broker
Cons
  • Refund of monies owed
  • Performance and customer service
  • Performance
Poor customer service
Provide the refund of Insurance Premium as agreed to

DeVriendt And Associates - Judith A. DeVriendt and DeVRIENDT & ASSOCIATES, LLC Extremely Poor Legal Services

I hired Judith DeVriendt and her law firm to represent me in my divorce proceedings. The services I received from Ms. DeVriendt and her staff were absolutely pathetic. WARNING! Stay away from this law firm. They have proved to be the worst legal services representation you could possibly imagine. It became so bad that just after a year working with them I had no choice but to fire them for misrepresentation and hire a different attorney. Ms. DeVriendt was tough to work with. She was arrogant and condescending. To make matters worse, she fought with apposing counsel like a little school girl. I was embarrassed by her representation on more than a few occasions both in and out of court. Attempting to be direct to the point, she could not even defend a preexisting court order. Which inevitably we were not able to obtain because of her incompetence. I continually had to provide them with documentation which had already been provided. Then explain to her the difference between personal and business assets. Her staff had lost our needed documentation for court the day before we were to appear. Needless to say they had billed me for this. I actually had to go back to court to dispute charges which they erroneously or intentionally billed me for. I had also been asked to sign documentation in court which was the wrong documents. In my case over four months old. Yet DeVriendt did not recognize this and made up a lame excuse once again. Do yourself a favor and avoid the aggravation and cost associated with DeVRIENDT & ASSOCIATES, LLC. Absolutely pathetic!

There has not been any effort by DeVRIENDT & ASSOCIATES, LLC to resolve the issue of poor legal performance.

ID
#1208864 Review #1208864 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Joliet, Illinois