PayPal Offers No Seller Protection

On March 25th I sold a home audio system on eBay for $330 with payment handled via PayPal. Funds were received that evening but were put on hold until item was delivered. The next day I took the audio system to my local UPS store where they packaged and shipped it; item was delivered to buyer on March 29th and funds were released to me on April 5th. On April 11th, nearly two weeks after the buyer received the item, she filed a dispute stating that item was "not as described" and that it had been damaged during shipment. The fact that she waited so long without attempting to contact me prior set off the fraud alert button in my head. I send this woman two communications through PayPal, the first asking for photographic proof which she refused to provide and the second asking her to return the damaged item to me at which time I'd issue a refund, she refused that too. PayPal meanwhile took it upon themselves to issue her a full refund. I contacted their customer service and fraud departments but was given nothing but the run-around. They claim that in order to be issued a refund the buyer must provide proof that the item was shipped back to seller. That's apparently not the case since they dipped into my bank account to fund the refund. Meanwhile, I'm out $330 and a nearly brand new Bose that some lady "purchased" for free.
ID