eMastered - Do Not Join A Site That Lies About Its Refunds:

It was recommended to me and I did not find any bad reviews of it before I signed up. (Of course that does not mean they do not exist.) I signed up for a 1 year regular level but I was concerned when it said "Add a second payment method to get discount." This discount did not appear any where in the settings. I also did not get any email confirmation. I wanted to cancel it. ALSO, THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL IT! You can cancel the subscription but not delete the entire account. And when you cancel the subscription two things happen: 1. They will offer another discount (which was not applied also) 2. It is effective NEXT BILLING CYCLE which means I still have a year of use! So next thing is to try to get refund. THEY LIED. THEY SAID I AM VIOLATING SOME POLICY. They even got smart with me and highlighted a part of the Terms Of Service that I "violated". Either it has been longer than 14 days, or I need to have mastered less than 4 tracks. I ONLY MASTERED ONE. This Mastering Software is automated, not manually reviewed by Grammy Award Winners as it insinuates. I am much better off with sound editing software that I can download instead of log in. Even Audacity is a better option! I had to close my PayPal (Lol) and I asked the card issuer to give me a new card number. I can not trust Emastered. I will use some thing else for remastering audio.

I had a similar experience. I canceled my year's subscription but then saw a charge pending for the next year.

Went back to my account to cancel (again) and got a message that I had a year left to go and pay for. There had been no notice of the upcoming subscription renewal and nowhere on the account could I find the date when I had first signed up for it. I messaged the company and they said they would refund the charge and cancel the account.

We'll see. I did not find them to be transparent about their policies and charges.

Product
Emastered Subscription
Pros
  • Value of money
  • Quality of product or services
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Staff
  • Dishonesty
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Full refund

Petsmart - They Do Not Have Healthy Animals:

On August 22nd, 2018 I went to a PetSmart for a male Cavia Porcellus (derogatory referred to as "Guinea Pigs" but I am going to refer to them as Cavia Porcellus or just Cavia) he is alive and growing. But on November 10th, 2018 at 2325 South Stemmons Freeway, Lewisville, Texas 75067-**** Phone: (972) 315-**** I went for a female Cavia. I named her Cinnamon as she resembled others I had years before also named Cinnamon. She even behaved identically to them, as if she recognized me even before we met. Unfortunately, Cinnamon has DIED did not even live much longer than TWO MONTHS. I have decades experience in raising Cavias and have never encountered this before. Meaning that every Cavia from a Pet Shop had lived for 5, some times 6 years. I must have a replacement, even though I hate the word replacement with no restrictions on location, date, and time. and must replaced with a healthy Cavia.

Your duplicate post has been reported to the webmaster for removal.

Lewisville, Texas
Pros
  • Layout of store
Cons
  • Unhealthy pets that die
  • Customer intimidation
Bad quality
Loss
Replacement

Denton Parks And Rec - Filthy grounds, unprofessional, rude staff, harassed by staff, passive aggresive, loves peoples money,

They have a Wave Pool which means this much needed expansion is finally here. It is a huge disappointment. It took forever to build and they said it was supposed to be there last year but it was not. They messed up everybody's payments because I will tell you why later. And the wave pool made me feel sick. "Washed Ashore" many times and people bumping into each other. And both the other customers and the lifeguards are very rude now. I hear customers cussing. Is this what they think is "Family Oriented" They play terrible music all the time. I tried to ignore it because much of the place has no speakers. Everything is spaced out and no shade. You have to walk on hot cement with your sandals and hope nobody steals them. The slides say no shoes. Some people hold them so those are your two choices. The slides hurt your back so the best slides is the blue slide with yellow inner tubes. But Tubes piled everywhere you can easily trip over them. The lifeguards really do not take care of that mess. And speaking of mess, every body litters. I don't know why; There are plenty of garbage cans and recycle bins. Perhaps they need more. But I doubt anybody cares to use them. And neither do the lifeguards. Garbage everywhere. Food on the ground. Even a few roaches. Cold water in the showers and sinks but that is probably to keep burnt people from getting hurt. The entire locker room is often not in the best condition. Stains on toilet seats and I mean a lot of them, Toilet seats should be black or white; not smears of yellow. And the floor is always wet. For some reason the showers are on yet unused. The parking is free but you get what you pay for. Very little shade. Storage lockers cost extra. I don't know why you can't just reserve one online in advance and then have a digital combination lock they reset each time. And the cost to enter is very expensive. This includes every rate. Which went up because of the wave pool. This caused payment problems. They fixed them because they admitted that the wave pool took forever. BUT the wave pool caused yet another increase in the rates. I could go on and on and on and on. ... The entire staff including management will lie to customers in an attempt to have people be return customers and keep spending money over and over again. I was going to sign up for an annual membership but since the staff becomes even more unprofessional, rude, "It's not my department so it's not my problem." mentality. They do not like customers but still wants their money. I am actually demanding refund for every single penny I spent there and that is only the beginning of the action I am taking because of the harrassment by one of the staff.
ID
#1208840 Review #1208840 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denton, Texas
Product
Denton Parks And Rec Theme Park Facility
Cons
  • Bullying
  • Bugs
  • Filth
Bad quality