Beyer Kia - FOS... Never again!!!

Not the 1st owner of the car, bought it from a Kia dealership that 2.5 years later I found out that I was still not showing as the owner. Car broke down one time of the 1st time ever. Called Kia roadside several times to tow the car paid $98 3x and the company in which they use was rude as *** even down to the lady on the phone at the counter, as well as the rep had to restart the order and even though it was mistake she still charged me another $98. I ended up calling another company to tow my car. Got it to the shop and still a week and a half later I have no car. I called the dealership after 3 days to check on the car that was out of warranty (of course) and was told the part was too far away and it was taking a while to get to the shop, I advised I needed my car by Sat (3 days away), I was told that I would have it by than. Only to get a call on Fri to advise that my breaks still need to be bleed more and that I might have my car on Tues. Each time I call, I get no response, it takes hours for someone to call me back and I continue to get the run around. For me to have to pay over 2,000 for my car I'm not getting any help and I almost feel as if they did not want me to fix it so that they could get me into another vehicle just they did when I was advised about the repairs. I was told by another worker not to put any money into the car and lease a new one from them. At this point I am ready to get my car and turn it in shortly just so I don't have to deal with KIA at all ever again and I actually loved my damn car.

Very similar experience! Whole service department, especially my 'agent' Shwam was just horrible! Ended up filing a complaint with Kia Customer Service.

ID
#1208801 Review #1208801 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product