Maine and Moss LLP - Maine & Moss worst company to hire

Maine and Moss (http://www.maineandmoss.com/)located in Belleville, NJ is the worst company to hire to design your website, design logos or your business cards. I hired the company 2 months ago design a website for my new business website, create my logo & print my business cards, it's way pass the deadline and they never delivered. They kept promising that they would have the work ready, we changed the deadlines a few times but they were still unable to fulfill their part of the contract. I believe they have no experience or formal training with web design and probably rely on a third party to work for them. If you're serious about getting your business going with a website don't hire these sorry losers who lives and work out of their basement home. I am taking these losers to small claims court to get my money back.

If this is about Shelly from Newark, with her bad hair company idea... don't trust her, she tried to drag my bosses company name through the mud and guess what she didn't even pay for non of the services we gave her... bad customer!!!

Well Shelly, it turns out that you were the most undecisive customer ever received by Maine & Moss. There were several logos designed for you, customized to your requests, and you kept changing your mind on what you wanted.

4 differnt people designed over 12 logo samples for you, but you never knew exactly what you wanted to define your company. To be quite honest, you started upsetting everyone over your mixed emotions, so we felt it was best for you to *** off another company. Customer Service can only go but so far when you keep talking to the same person about the same thing, but she still doesn't know what she wants and still wants you to keep designing for the fun of it, because she has nothing better to do with her life.

See you in court with the money you owe us for all the additional designs that were done. Good luck!

This company is also located in Paterson, NJ they are simply the worst. Very poor customers service and are not creative at all, they need to go out of business

View more comments (2)