DAYTONA TOYOTA LIAR LOANS AND PREDATORY LENDING

I notified Daytona Toyota less than one week after I discovered their personnel falsified my credit application. I suspect Daytona Toyota and SouthEast Toyota (World Omni) are complicit in a predatory lending scam among other things. Buyer beware. You are not dealing with reputable organizations.The salesman who sold me the car at Daytona Toyota was Charles Mallary III and the finance managers I dealt with are todd pierce, michael richards,James Martens. Daytona Toyota charged me a $1300 processing fee but failed to disclose there was an open recall on the steering system. Incident reported to law enforcement. They also engaged in bait and switch, failed to give numerous disclosures required by law.

Your post was recently brought to our attention and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please provide a telephone number or contact us at the number below.Thank you,Southeast Toyota Finance1-80*-686-3494

@SETFCustomerExperience

I have called Toyota's Customer Experience line. The Rep was courteous and forwarded my complaint to Daytona Toyota.

However, Daytona Toyota (451N. NOVA ROAD) never called me within the 2 days timeframe. I ended up emailing the General Manager. I asked Daytona Toyota for the name of the corporate attorney but Finance Managers Todd Pierce and James Marten did not provide me his name.

Just last week, the General Manager finally gave me the Attorneys name after my numerous emails to him. I am advising the public to complete your credit application online and make a copy for your records. DO NOT allow anyone at Daytona Toyota to process your application. Ask for a copy before they submit it through ROUTE one.

Salesman Charles "CJ" Mallard III, Financial Managers Todd Pierce, Michael Richards and James Martens are pushing through credit applications using fraudulent information. The dealership is able change your information on the first page, without your knowledge after you have signed the credit application. Although World Omni was advised before funding of their illegal practices, they refused to cancel the contract. Also, demand Finance Managers to print out the Buyer's Order and Retail Installment Contract BEFORE YOU SIGN.

Daytona Toyota is using partial digital technology. They are able to control everything you see , line by line and skip over significant disclosures in the contract by viewing it electronically. The finance manager Todd Pierece uses a flip screen, which makes it difficult for the customer to review the document in its entirety. I personally would not do business with Daytona Toyota.

Go to Orlando or another dealership.

You have personnel at Daytona Toyota willing to risk going to prison by committing wire and bank fraud just to make a commission. That should tell you to AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE.

View more comments (1)
ID
#1208316 Review #1208316 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Service
Daytona Toyota Customer Care
Cons
  • Credit application fraud and predatory lending practices
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
loan paid off and prosecution of personnel
I notified S.E. Toyota (Omni World Financial) that the dealership I purchased my car from had falsified my entire credit application. I spoke to a representative at Omni World before the loan was funded and she refused to escalate my concerns to their legal department...

Your post was recently brought to our attention and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please provide a telephone number or contact us at the number below.Thank you,Southeast Toyota Finance1-800-686-3494

View more comments
ID
#1208178 Review #1208178 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Daytona Beach, Florida