Verified Reviewer

Enterprise Car Sales - Refund check

I went to enterprise car sales and was trying out a car. They cashed my check of $7200 before they were supposed to and they have yet to send it back and then they told me I had seven days in which to try this car out but they never told me that I had to pay $200 restocking fee! So they owe me $8300 and I have yet to receive anything and I am about to lose property! I would like my check overnighted to me so I can take care of my business considering they were not supposed to deposit these funds! Before the seven days were up!

User's recommendation: Do not trust these people – they are crooks!

#2034364

Susan H Aoa of Vine Grove, KY, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you can provide a few additional details we'd like to help out.

Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your full name, contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information.

Thank you. – Carol H.

ID
Middletown, Kentucky
Cons
  • Lies they told
Loss