Verified Reviewer

Rogers Communications - Charged for UNUSED Wireless Service

Paying for Phone Number which has been changed to another Number. Son paying for New Number. I AM PAYING FOR ORIGINAL NUMBER.$113.00 PER MONTH I DO NOT HAVE PHONE, SON HAS PHONE. BOTH OF US PAYING FOR 1 SERVICE. I WAS NOT NOTIFIED I HAD TO CANCEL ORIGINAL PHONE SERVICE. I thought Phone Service to Original Number was automatically discontinued. when Son took over Phone. Promotion also included Free Tablet., Son has Tablet , I ended up paying $310.00 for Tablet which my son has. When I pHONE PHONE Tablet.$310.00

User's recommendation: DON'T USE ROGERS FOR WIRELESS, CROOKS.

#2035734

"I was not notified".... Pay attention to what you're doing. Blame yourself for being irresponsible,

#2035718

Hello, Thank you for sharing your concern here. From your post, it looks like you had a shared plan, then a line was cancelled, and the other line was transferred.

We’d love to sort out the confusion and find a solution for you.

Please connect with us via the Rogers Community Forums or Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers. Regards, RogersMoin

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Money back for time between Feb 13 to end of June, 2010 plus cost of Tablet $310.00