Hairnetwork.com/ Glamour Lace Wigs BEWARE

Horrible service, be cautious.. I used Paypal since it was advertised I would receive an instant $10 rebate for using Paypal. Needless to say, I received my "in stock" wig 1 month later and still have not received my $10 paypal rebate. It is now 4 months later. I had contacted Cathy numerous times about my wig. I was constantly lied to that it was in the mail and should be there in 2 days. I was given invalid tracking numbers. Each time I call about my $10 rebate, Cathy takes down my info, and I never receive my rebate. BEWARE- EXTREMELY SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES!

These types of shady business practices shouldn't be allowed! I can completely relate to all this, and say that there are alot of people in our boat!

The quality of the hair is good, if you ever recieve it! I have been waiting 2 months for a customed order, and when I try and contact Ms. Nedd, she never picks up any of my calls. Texts.

Sends me 2 emails saying that my order will be there by the end of the week. Nothing. It's amazing how despicable her business practices are. A web based business like hers replies on good rapport with her satisfied customers, but all the complaints I've abt her will totally ruin it!

The power of the consumer voice is load over the internet Ms. Nedd, and your business is crumbling!

ID