Aspen Dental pretends to be patient

You asked and here we go. Aspen Dental IP's from which they sent emails or received emails while pretending to be two different patients: 64.9.112.62.26262 " " .26269 " " .28119 " " .28294 " " .29383 " " .28503 " " .28919 these are just the ones we have ID so far. Can't contact my mid story line so I think they must have got to her first by pretending to be a patiend. They did it to me why wouldn't they do it to real patients. I haven't given up. Even if I have to drive down there and go from house to house the truth will prevail. I will be watching Aspen with a microscope. All of you that have responded with your stories, I am still planning on working with what I have. Be careful who you write to from this site. If considering this office think of the lack of integrity it takes to do something like this and ask if this is what you want in a doctor.

I got an email from that IP from a former office manager giving me legal advise to not sue - so she wasn't FORMER huh. *** company no low is too low for them

Makes ya wonder what else they've been getting away with!!!!!!!

Went to the Bradley office but didn't have any work done so no problems there. Thought what they did to patients was bad enough, but this is so EVIL. Pretending to be a patient??

how do you check these?

wow are they are legit company. been around long?

View more comments (4)
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Aspen Dental Bourbonnais commits FRAUD

I am writing a story about an Aspen Dental patient who posted here a few months ago. I posted asking for any info on this patient and that any other dissatisfied patients contact me. I was contacted by a "patient" with the email address valerie_welles@***.com and the sender identified her/his self as valerie welles an Aspen Dental PATIENT. I admit that I skipped the computer classes at NIU and focussed on Journalism and Literature, so Aspen will probably blame me for not figuring out sooner that ASPEN DENTAL is VALERIE WELLES. I turned over most of my contact info to a researcher for verification and it took them two seconds to find out the email from this PATIENT came from Aspen Dental. I sent this PATIENT info on my story this week that should have gone to a REAL PATIENT not an Aspen Dental poser. I would say shame on you to ASPEN DENTAL for having employees pretend to be PATIENTS but is seems clear they they have employees pretending to be DENTIST!! I'm going to write this story!! I will include the email you sent me and the fact that you have your employees going on sites like this pretending to be victims of your own company to elicit information.

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation.

A multi-state Mass Tort Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

info@***.com

Attn: Aspen Dental Management Mass Tort Unit

we are requesting that in your email you identify your complaint as being in one of the three following categories:

1.DENTAL MALPRACTICE – In which you have been physically injured by their dental “care.”

2.CONSUMER FRAUD – Includes cases in which office personnel of Aspen Dental used high pressure sales tactics designed to take your money with false promises of providing competent dental health care.

3.Combination of Malpractice and Consumer Fraud.

You can remain anonymous!

When you email the description of your complaint for inclusion in this action, simply request that we assign you a confidential identity. As a new patient, a reasonable person would not expect Aspen Dental to take unfair advantage of a dental problem – after all, they are considered to be a healthcare facility; however, when you sit down with the Office Manager to discuss your dental treatment plan it becomes clear that your money, not your health, is Aspen's primary objective. The job of the Aspen office manager is to force you into accepting the most costly and extensive dental work possible. This is termed “conversion” and is against the law.

Aspen Dental rewards its employees with financial bonus incentives for exceeding monthly production goals. This bonus system is based upon Aspen's internal use of “metrics” which pressures each office to compete against other Aspen offices. Unfortunately, since Aspen’s Management Team is composed of individuals whose background is in “consumer retail” – not in healthcare - they operate the dental care facility as a retail business in which you are not viewed as a patient - instead, you are simply a paying customer. Aspen Dental’s motto is: “To create a happy, paying patient.” But, unfortunately once you pay, you quickly discover that you are not happy.

This Mass Tort Lawsuit will effectively make Aspen Dental accountable for their acts through the unified and coherent voice of thousands of patients who have been wrongfully injured by Aspen Dental.

This Mass Tort Lawsuit will channel thousands of patient complaints into a collectively powerful force which will finally stop Aspen.

Read your story very informative. Thank you.

is it true this dentist killed a patient?

what was the cod? was it because of bad work, infection, pain, stress???

Please post the name of the paper your story will be in when written. It should be download and sent out nationwide. The best defense is often being warned in advance!

How could a company this large allow this to happen? Makes you wonder what they have been getting away with all along doesnt it. 8)

Can't wait to read your story in the paper. Its about time someone started taking a look at these corporate run medical practices. Money first patient care a distant second.

OBVIOUSLY they have NO respect for their patients.

I wont give you the phone number but the manteno ladys email is annjolietillinois at yahoo.

Good luck!!

posting my own review thanks for the info sent it out to all. tweet tweet where's the puddy cat

This is garbage.What the *** is this doctor up to now.Nervy to try something like this r they just ***! wasn't going to post here but no the lady ur talkin bout shes in town saw her this morning with her hub and dogs.lives in Manteno and is always out with two small dogs and a German Shep.

u should ask her name at the church on 50 seen her there.

Can't remb her name I'll ask round and send it to ur email. what a shtty thing for aspen to du

View more comments (11)
Washington, District Of Columbia

Aspen Dental Bourbonnais Human Interest Story

I am writing, in the hope that the parties who wrote comments on the complaint from the woman who visited the above-referred Aspen Dental office, will contact me. I would also be very pleased if this woman would contact me. I was unable to find the link to the video which listed your contact info and would like to discuss interviewing you. I freelance for a variety of the locals and would like to write a Human Interest piece on what you experienced with Aspen Dental in Bourbonnais. I would also like to hear from any and all of the poster who wrote in support of what you were going through. Contact me at newsismybus@***.com. I will supply you with proof of ID and creds.

This is my neighbor. She is back in town and I will tell her to check here and contact you.

She just had more work done to fix her problem including having a front tooth pulled. You'll probably have to talk to her husband because she could barely talk when I went over to see her yesterday.

hunt and peck typing its 726**** and 468**** she works w my mom.

Her name is ann and she is local 726****. I don't see her around much so not sure she is still living here.

Cool. know the lady will email you name and number. Not sure number still good.

Sent you email