Verified Reviewer
Purchased microwave on May18. It is June 28. It is NOT INSTALLED YET! No one returns calls. I have been on and off the phone calling their customer service and have been on hold for OVER 1 1/2 hours at at time. They do not answer. I am sick of the hole they left in my...
#2040297

They finally installed it, BUT only after several more days passed. We repaired the hole they left during removal of the old microwave.

It took NUMEROUS emails, phone calls, and an in person visit to the local Best Buy. None of this helped! Then they set up TWO more dates and no one showed up to install, leaving my husband waiting for them most of those day. It was only resolved over the phone by someone that deleted the order and set it up again.

What we learned was that modifying an appointment online or in person was absolutely impossible PERIOD.

Best Buy should have a better way of handling this. Best Buy is aware of this issue and does nothing about it.

ID
Product
Whirlpool Microwave
Loss
Preferred solution
I just want to be called back so I can get my damned microwave installed. It is that damned simple.